The Guru Ram Das Ashram is situated on eighteen acres of land in Eastern Massachusetts southwest of Boston. The grounds are typical of the historic New England landscape with fields, a stream, a spring-fed pool with foot bridge, trails and more.
You can join us in building the future.
Your support helps
– Restore spring-fed pool and establish natural emerging water plants in the spirit of permaculture
– Clear knoll for outdoor meditation space
– Develop a walking path along the brook
– Create a fire pit and gathering space
– Refurbish the group recreation area: basketball court and install removable tennis stanchions